Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Charlotte Olympia

As I wandered through Harrods torturing myself with all the beautiful things I am yet to afford, I fell completely and utterly in love with a pair of shoes. This is not entirely uncommon but as a teenager who plans to live with numerous cats, these shoes may delay that plan, I'd be quite happy to just live with these on my feet for enternity. Of course, they are from the incredibly talented Charlotte Olympia who recently opened her own store in London's Mayfair. 

Not only does she create utterly fabulous footwear but with the likes of Alexa Chung, pictured below wearing her velvet KITTY heels, there is no doubt that she is going from strength to strength. They add an element of fun to Alexa's outfit whilst complimenting this classy Christopher Kane dress. Alexa wore this combination to the British Fashion Awards where she scooped the award for British style award brought to you by Vodafone and Charlotte Olympia won Accessory designer of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment