Thursday, 15 December 2011

Style Contributor

I am very very very excited to be contributing for Fight Apathy.. Or Don't for their style section. This ultimately means writing about all the beautifully dressed and unique people that I am at University with along with the best dressed celebrities and socialites of the fashion industry.
For my own little blog here, I want to get back behind the camera and photograph as well as write about all these wonderfully dressed people. Once I get back to Epsom, Woodcote halls had better watch out as I'd like to get them all in front of the camera and talking about what makes their style unique. Sitting in a lecture is never dull when you're surrounded by people that are passionate about their clothes and style.
Hope you enjoy my weekly column.
http://fightapathyordont.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment