Thursday, 5 January 2012

My Motel Wishlist





 
This January I have been keeping my eye on the high street and on the amazing sales that could not be more tempting for skint students waiting for their loans. The only problem with scouting through the sales is that you can't help but be tempted by the new season collection. I have been a massive fan of MOTEL clothing for a long time and am pleased to see the brand going from strength to strength. Above are five of my many favourite pieces from their current online collection. Unfortunately none of them are in the sale but my student loan should be in my bank any day now so one or two pieces may end up in my wardrobe.

2 comments:

  1. I love MOTEL!!!
    and I am craaazy about the sequined shorts & the strap around tights. But your other choices are really really cool, too!
    Sine this is like 3 weeks ago..Did your student loan come thru ;) did any of these make it into your wardrobe? Dont make me jealous :D

    i like your blog! followed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tights are just to die for! Aw thank you very much, I will be posting more often from now on so keep taking peeks :)
    I got the tights, LOVETHEMSOMUCH x

    ReplyDelete