Saturday, 4 February 2012

Oh Henry

Henry Holland is no stranger to bold designs, his clothing is bright with youthful designs. It was inevitable that he would expand elsewhere. Where hr brought out his hosiery collection I was the first to get my hands on them, not just for the label but for their quirky designs. Unfortunately after a long night out and falling off a stage I snagged my beautiful tights and could not justify buying another pair.
This evening I was browsing Twitter (wild Saturday I know) and saw a site that was having a flash sale. As the caring and loving person I am I felt the need to share it with you, half price Henry Holland hosiery on http://www.tightsplease.co.uk/.
I have bought the "I'm laddered" pair and "Bones". I don't often wear jeans or trousers so I can't wait to dress up my shorts, skirts and dresses with my fabulous new purchase.
It is no longer just his unusual hosiery that is causing a stir, Holland's new underwear range is cheeky and I am dying to get hold of a pair, or two. For now I'm debating whether they are worth the investment but if someone wants to buy me a pair then please feel free. 



No comments:

Post a Comment