Sunday, 19 February 2012

Sophia

Wandering around London I'm always keeping an eye out for famous faces or people that I think have great street style and those who should be models. It's not often you associate great faces or talent with the South West of England, but we gave the world Rosie Huntington-Whitely and there's always hope for more.
Going back to Cornwall is always a treat but this time I had the chance to put my very lovely friend Sophia in the studio. At a staggering 5'10 at just 17 she has model potential written all over her (siggggghhhh). I love having a play behind the camera and couldn't turn down the opportunity to shoot her for a few hours. We decided to keep it very simple as this was the first time she'd been in a studio and the first time in over a year that I'd gone back to work in one, so here is a sneaky preview at what we came up with.



By the end of the afternoon I pretty much never wanted to eat again and had serious leg envy but after flicking through the photos I was so proud of how her confidence had grown throughout the shoot. I find it hard to believe that someone that stunning would have low body confidence, so I did my best to bring her out of her box and show her off. What wouldn't anyone give for leather trousers to look that good on them?
I have to create a shoot for uni this week and was disappointed that I couldn't get her up to do it but would undoubtedly recommend her and use her in the future. I would like to especially thanks Dawn and David at Limelight Studio for helping me out and you can have a peak at their website here http://www.limelight-studio.co.uk/.

No comments:

Post a Comment