Saturday, 7 April 2012

Starstruck by Solestruck

There is nothing I like more than browsing through shoes, more to the point, there is nothing I love more than browsing shoes I can't afford (yet). At the moment I am going weak at the knees for anything and everything by Jeffery Campbell. Thankfully I can browse to my hearts content on American site Solestruck, with brands on the site also including Acne, See by ChloƩ and Vagabond there are styles for everyone. The only downside is that my wishlist is extensive, I can't see my student loan covering even half of what I want, so instead I'll lust over and share the shoes I'm dying to own right now

 
$159.95

At the top of my list are these galaxy inspired block ankle boots. Solestruck stocks these boots with over 30 variations of colour and pattern, so there is something to suit everyone.

$144.95


Turquoise compliments a healthy tan and these would make any legs look a foot longer, there is nothing not to love.

$159.95

Jeffery Campbell designs stand out to me because of the twists and unusual concepts he creates, I would love to see someone wearing these. I can only imagine they'd look even better on than off. 

$159.95

I like to imagine that I can strut any streets in a stiletto heel like a Victoria Secrets Model. This is clearly not the case, so for mere mortals like myself, this design is perfect, as you get the height desired and the stability that a wedge offers.  

 
$124.95

I am rarely a fan of sandals, in fact I usually avoid them at all costs but this caught my eye. I adore the simplicity and if you look at the site, the variation of colours it comes in (glitter heels, yes please).

 
£209.95

These shoes are garish, impractical, would undoubtedly scuff and cost the amount I spend over two months on food - yet I find myself desperately wanting them.

Keep an eye on the site to see the hundreds of other beautiful pairs of shoes that are updated daily, you can also follow Solestruck on Facebook. The best news though, they ship to the UK. The temptation may become too great, or I may justify a pair as a present to myself when I turn 20.  
All images taken from Solestruck website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment