I have never been particularly creative with clothing and apart from basic sewing skills I have never tried to expand on what I know. After ordering some Levi jeans in wrong sizes though I decided to dabble in altering them and possibly selling them on. I have found that handling bleach without gloves was not such a smart move, but I am pleased with the end results from the first two trials, as show above.
I will keep the blog updated with the two new pairs that I'm working on now, unfortunately I left them pegged on the washing line and did not notice that it is pouring down, so they will both have to wait until tomorrow.
|Marble effect high waist Levi shorts|
|Dip Dye Levi 550 High Waist snug fit shorts|
|Unique Levi Shorts|