Saturday, 30 June 2012

Dip Denim


 I have never been particularly creative with clothing and apart from basic sewing skills I have never tried to expand on what I know. After ordering some Levi jeans in wrong sizes though I decided to dabble in altering them and possibly selling them on. I have found that handling bleach without gloves was not such a smart move, but I am pleased with the end results from the first two trials, as show above. 
I will keep the blog updated with the two new pairs that I'm working on now, unfortunately I left them pegged on the washing line and did not notice that it is pouring down, so they will both have to wait until tomorrow.
Marble effect high waist Levi shorts

Dip Dye Levi 550 High Waist snug fit shorts

Unique Levi Shorts











No comments:

Post a Comment