Sunday, 22 July 2012

Eleven Paris


Don't ask me where the name came from, I just don't know. What is exciting for me about the up and coming Parisian label is who they have as the faces of the campaign. None other than Iggy Pop and Daisy Lowe. They are two people I really wish that I could meet. Daisy Lowe has been one of my favourite models since she fronted a campaign for Agent Provocateur and stepped out one night wearing nothing but tights and one of their leotards. Trust me, not many people can pull that off. Iggy Pop is a legend in his own right, at 65 he is no where near slowing down. I saw him play at Download festival a few years ago now and he commanded the stage, together with Lowe, they balance each other out in the photos and compliment each others musical roots.





I am particularly smitten with their woman's wear. Below is a selection of my favourite pieces from the site. 


Skull Detail Dress


Will Smith - Life Is A Joke Tee


Tie-Dye Trousers

Check out Eleven Paris and their site here.

3 comments:

  1. Love this a lot, great post doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iggy, man, you legend! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just can't go wrong with Iggy

    ReplyDelete