Saturday, 21 July 2012

Jalouse

The first time I ever went to Paris I was sixteen and ran out of money. I had enough left to buy a copy of Jalouse magazine and have been in love with it ever since. I now have each edition posted over and although the text is completely wasted on me (seven years of studying French amounted to nothing) however the stunning spreads are not.

A shoot with Cara Delevingne back in February of this year has to be one of my favourites to date. We are used to seeing her looking perfectly polished in Burberry adverts, so to see her in a wide array of colours with a take on youthful styles is refreshing for a younger audience.

Jalouse has a talent for keeping their style simple but with a certain impact, it goes to show that you don't need elaborate locations or an astronomical budget to create and eye catching spread.





2 comments:

  1. The first time I went to Paris I bought Jalouse too hehe (admittedly that wasn't very long ago..) but it IS a really cool magazine & I just love this shoot you've picked out- Cara is amazing. Hope you're alright lovely Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not come across Jalouse before but this shoot is glorious, great choice.

    ReplyDelete