Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Japanese Vogue

I am really quite smitten with the Japanese Vogue site right now. They have some really stunning shoots and I've picked some of my favourite to share with you on here. 


PHOTOGRAPHED BY PIERPAOLO FERRARI STYLED BY GIOVANNA BATTAGLIA

This next shoot is named Couture to Adore, and my oh my do I adore it. Styled by Anna Dello Russo who I simply idolise. 


PHOTOGRAPHED BY PATRICK DEMARCHELIER, STYLED BY ANNA DELLO RUSSO






I am a real fan of shoots based outdoors, of course no one looks this flawless while lying down in fields and most people would scream if their clothing came into contact with dewy grass. I can dream though. 


PHOTOGRAPHED BY SØLVE SUNDSBØ STYLED BY GEORGE CORTINA
Living in the Caribbean during my holidays has made me a massive fan of all things island life. The sun, the sea, the sand and the bight prints that people associate with this part of the world. 


PHOTOGRAPHED BY TOMMY TON STYLED BY AURORA SANSONE
I genuinely rock around wishing that my barnet looked this good and have a stomach that flat. Jealousy isn't pretty but this final shoot is. 


PHOTOGRAPHED BY HANS FEURER STYLED BY HEATHERMARY JACKSON
I really do recomend that people follow Japanese Vogue, download it, translate it or just follow their online site. Be smitten with international fashions, they deserve a hell of a lot more recognition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment