Monday, 23 July 2012

The Best of V Magazine

I love V Magazine, I really do. What I love more than the content though is the covers. They are constantly of the highest standard and if I had the money I would buy them all up. For now however here are my top 10. They include, in my opinion, the most talented models, actresses and musicians. Each woman is a strong role model and brings something unique to their line of work.  
The styling and photography are consistently flawless and my personal favourite is of Agnes Deyn, the simplicity compliments her natural beauty and creates a minimal yet effective cover.  
  
      Agnes Deyn



Natalie Portman
Claudia Schiffer
Gisele Bundchen
Selma Hayek

Gwen Stefani

Natasha Polly
Christy Turlington
Gwyneth Paltrow
Beyoncé Knowles

1 comment:

  1. acaba cenette mi gitsem cehennemmeme diye dusunuyorum cennetin herhangi bir ozzeligi olmadigina gore ben en iyisi cehhenneme gidiyim bir still bir ozellik olmasi lazim hayri166@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete