Friday, 3 August 2012

Beautifully Bespoke

I love beautiful things, I am like a moth drawn to an extra large flame. It makes sense then that I am bowled over by Her Curious Nature. The founder, Sabrina, very kindly leant me some pieces for a photo shoot. Since I first came across her on ASOS she has expanded, moved to a larger studio (I've been in and it's a treasure trove) and now showcases her collections in Topshop's flagship store on Oxford Street.

I'm not very good with accessories, I wish I was. I'm not good at putting them with outfits and most of the time I just forget to add any. Maybe it's also that I'm not very adventurous with them or feel that I don't have an occasion. I had a little browse of Sabrina's site this evening and decided that it was most definitely time to change all of that.








These are all examples of her ability to create bespoke hair accessories with undeniable intricacy and a talent that is so rare. Her Curious Nature caters for a slightly less adventurous market but for those who also look for quality and a unique piece, you can look at these on her website here http://www.hercuriousnature.com/.

All photos taken from the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment