Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Freja for Zara

Sometimes simplicity is all you need to shoot a great campaign, but it has to be beautiful too, it has to have a certain asthetic that allures you to the brand. Whether you are drawn to the model, the brand, the setting or the story they try to convey; it is all about the allure. 

Freja Beha Erichsen has the been the face of Chanel, she is fashion's golden girl and now she is fronting Zara's A/W 2012 campaign. There is no doubt in my mind that Freja herself is the allure and will most likely bring a new clientèle to the high street brand.


I wasn't sure how I felt about the video, until she gets in the car. I just felt that someone that beautiful should be constantly driving around looking that chic. Being in the car conveyed a sense of freedom and clothing is often a tool we use to free ourselves from mundane days. 







Maybe it's the monochrome that has helped me fall for this campaign, I adore how minimalist it all is. I seem to be buying only black and white clothing currently and I can absolutely guarantee that I'll be snapping up some key pieces as soon as they are released. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bryony, Nice blog! I've shared your post on the Chief Marketing Officer - India https://www.facebook.com/cmoindia page and on the F.Ox. the fashion quiz https://www.facebook.com/groups/fox.nift/ group. Best, Shakti Saran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete